Monumental Masons in Raglan, Magor, Lydney, Chepstow, Caldicot, Woolaston and surrounding areas.
The provision of new memorials:-
- Offering guidance for the client regarding the regulations affecting their choice of memorial from our trained members of staff in our showrooms.
- The supply, lettering and fixing in either a Churchyard or Cemetery, the memorial of your choice, subject to the aforesaid Burial Grounds' Regulations.
- The option of a individual Sandblast design on the memorial, subject to the Regulations of the Burial Ground.
- The handling of the application for the Approval of the memorial and its inscription, by the Authority in charge of the Burial Ground.
The adding of an inscription to a memorial removed for interment:-
- Guidance on the layout of the inscription enabling it to match the existing inscription from our trained members of staff at our showrooms.
- Guidance regarding the cleaning, regilding or repainting of the existing inscription.
- The handling of the application for the Approval of the additional inscription, by the Authority in charge of the aforesaid Burial Ground.
We also provide the following services:
- The cleaning and restoration of older memorials.
- Vases in Granite or Natural Stone.
- Flower Containers and other floral receptacles.
- House Names in Welsh Slate and other various materials.
To find out more about our monumental masons services in Raglan, Magor, Lydney, Chepstow, Caldicot or Woolaston, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us today!